OUR CORONA VIRUS POLICY FOR ALL PASSENGERS
Updated August 2023
This is our policy regarding the transport of passengers in relation to safety due to Corona Virus. Our policy has been devised to protect everyone as far as we are able to do on a small bus. It will stay in force until the chance of contracting the virus when in confined spaces is considered by medical practitioners as almost zero.
Whilst we appreciate that in most jurisdictions’ mandates no longer exist, we still have both a moral obligation and a duty of care to keep everyone on our buses as safe as possible. This of course includes the driver in the confines of a relatively small bus.
Whilst we no longer require all our passengers to be vaccinated, although we very strongly advise this, we will not carry any passengers that presents themselves who obviously has signs and symptoms of a cold or flu.
Whilst we no longer require you to wear a mask, we do encourage you to wear one if you are travelling with other guests you do not know, and the bus is almost full. Please do not feel embarrassed to wear one if other are not. We always carry spare masks and are more than happy to provide one if you do not have your own.
BELOW IS A BRIEF LIST OF THE MEASURES WE STILL HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT EVERYONE:
- All passengers will need to apply hand sanitizer on entering our bus – we will provide this.
- No consumption of food or drink will be permitted on the bus.
- The air conditioning will always be fresh air entry; we will not use recirculated air.
- If you have any visible or audible signs of having a cold on the day of travel, we will not carry you and will be given a full refund of your fare.
- At the end of any journey, prior to picking up another group our bus will be thoroughly sanitized.
- If you do not have your own mask, but wish to wear one, we will provide one at the time of travel.